Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Photos!

Hey everyone,

As some of you may have guessed (since my latest post has to do with Halloween) I am WAY behind on the writing part. However, the photos are current and up to date. There is a new album entitled Weekend Getaways that has the latest photos from last weekend's wonderful escape with the program to San Rafael. Look for more after this coming weekend's escape to Chile!

I hope you are all doing well and I promise to try and catch up on the blog entries as soon as possible.

Miss you all!

All my love!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel,
    I have been a stealth reader for awhile, as I want to visit Mendoza with my family, and your blog offered insight. Can you touch me back on my email so we can have some further communication?. Thanks Rich

    ReplyDelete